:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Love Actually
:Awesome Book
:D.U.I. (Dialing Under the Influence)
:Home is good
:yay
:Skipping Class
:Puke
:Quote of the Day
:Dude
:40 years

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
29.11.03

4 Days, 2 Books...

I finished The Da Vinci Code. If you haven't read it, the ending is surprising, to say the least. But it makes perfect sense. I was so intrigued by everything in the book about the Priory of Sion, that I went to a website to find out more about it. It's called Priory of Sion: The Facts, The Theories, The Mystery and its got a pretty complete history of all this stuff. I don't understand how I could never have known that there was a group of people in the world that believe that Christ was married to Mary Magdalene and the she bore his child (after he was crucified, she was pregnant at the crucifixion, or so the story goes) and that she, not the legendary chalice, is the Holy Grail, along with a group of documents which serve as proof of the line of descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. How is it that it is so well-documented (not the Grail itself, I get that no one knows where that is), and so many people have written about it, and yet so few people know? Hmm. I'm definitely very interested in this. Perhaps I'm just a conspiracy theorist at heart. Whatever the case, I'm going to take a nap and then do some (bleh)homework.

posted by Lauren@ 6:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns