:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Hot Prof
:Homework
:Quote of the Day
:Sleep Tight
:Describing My Life
:New Links
:Google Toolbar
:Stenciling Sucks!
:Flu Shot
:Massachusetts Supreme Court Rules...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
21.11.03

A big ole rant

Wow, I just found an incredible blog. Its called After Abortion and its remarkably good. At first I thought it was a pro-life site which, as a woman who has had an abortion, pissed me off, but then I read a post that was decidedly pro-choice so now I think it might just be looking at both sides of the issue. However, all you pro-choice peeps out there really need to go and post some comments because its all Jesus freaks posting comments about how abortion is infanticide and murder and all sorts of other good bullshit that makes my blood boil. And I'm not sorry for calling them Jesus freaks. They are. Read their comments. Honestly, I don't give a shit who's a Jesus freak and who's not. I don't give a shit whether or not your moral system tells you that abortion is A-OK or that its not. Have you views. Have you morals. Keep your Jesus out of my government. He doesn't belong there, especially not in a country that's so diverse. Seriously, I'm a girl whose mom is Jewish and dad is Catholic. I have an uncle who's a priest and a great uncle who was a rabbi. I know Jews who have married Muslims. I know Buddhists and Confucianists and Taoists and Hindus, all living right here in America. So really, do you think its fucking fair to bring your Jesus into my government just because the people in power happen to be overwhelmingly Protestant? You know what? Just go start preaching to members of your congregation. Spread your morals among your followers. Don't make me live by your rules in my house. That's just unfair, and unreasonable and a whole bunch of other "un"s. Leave it alone. Leave me and all other women like me alone.

P.S. Just kidding. Spent some more time on the site and its definitely pro-life. And religious. Or at least she's religious. I dunno. The point is, its actually still a good site, even if run by a anti-abortion Jesus freak. She still gives both sides. See, I can be fair!

posted by Lauren@ 12:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns