:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:New Links
:Google Toolbar
:Stenciling Sucks!
:Flu Shot
:Massachusetts Supreme Court Rules...
:bad
:yay
:smart
:ugh!
:what a great day Ever realized why someone is you...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
19.11.03

Describing My Life

Just found this great quote on The Quotations Page. I think it really describes how I feel about guys. Here it is:

You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough.
Frank Crane

I hate this about myself, but because of my incorrigible ex, I don't trust any guys. I mean, I give a guy the benefit of the doubt to begin with, but one teeny tiny transgression and you lose it, and if I like him enough, I'll give him another chance, but I'm constantly making him prove himself to me over and over and over again. I know its not fair, but I can't help it because I've been burned so badly before. What I hope is that when I find the right guy, he's going to want to prove himself to me, and even though I may still feel guilty about it, the fact that he wants to prove himself will do it for me, and I might actually trust someone again.

posted by Lauren@ 11:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns