:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Blog of the Week
:4 Days, 2 Books...
:Love Actually
:Awesome Book
:D.U.I. (Dialing Under the Influence)
:Home is good
:yay
:Skipping Class
:Puke
:Quote of the Day

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
30.11.03

Fun Times

I just got back from going to the restaurant with Rachael for a couple of drinks. We had a great time. I think I'm gonna end up working there again after I move home and I'm looking for a job. I just hope that Justin doesn't end up training me. I don't think he's one of their trainers, but he could be, and that would be bad. Maybe in 3 weeks it won't matter as much. Besides, one of their bartenders quit like a week ago, so I might be able to bartend there instead of serve. I would really prefer to bartend and one of my friends from there who's a bartender said that he heard the managers talking about hiring a bartender from outside so they wouldn't have to train somebody from scratch. That would be nice. I'm almost starting to dislike Justin. It's weird. I don't dislike him dislike him (if that makes any sense). Like, I don't dislike his personality or him as a person, I just dislike that he never called me back after all that bullshit he said. I totally get that at this point I've come across as a total psycho, but prior to the drunk dial of the other night, I wasn't really a psycho, so I dislike that he never called me back then. Does that make sense? Oh, who cares? I'm drunk and I need to go to bed. Oh, I forgot the great thing I did the other day. I deleted Justin's phone number from my phone. It saves him the annoyance and me the embarassment. Now even when I want to call him I can't. Thank God for that.

posted by Lauren@ 12:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns