:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Awesome Book
:D.U.I. (Dialing Under the Influence)
:Home is good
:yay
:Skipping Class
:Puke
:Quote of the Day
:Dude
:40 years
:Baby

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
29.11.03

Love Actually

Went to see Love Actually with a friend yesterday. I loved it! When it ended, I asked her if I could see it again. For a British movie, that was nice and feel-good. Except for Emma Thompson's character of course. It's okay, because everytime I see Alan Rickman I think of Professor Snape from Harry Potter. He plays such a great Snape.

Anyway, the movie was just wonderful. Whenever I see Hugh Grant, I think about how nice it would be to come home and find him lying in my bed. Ahhhh. He's just too cute. Those dimples! It's too much.

I may run into Justin tonight, although I sincerely hope not. If I see him, unless he ignores me, which would be fine, he can't really ignore that I left a completely dumbass message. I'm hoping not to see him, and then by the time that I see him when I move home (b/c remember, we have a lot of the same friends...its not if I see him, its when) at the end of next month, we can safely just ignore my dumbass phone call and move on with our lives. Please God let this happen. Anyway, its off to finish The Da Vinci Code. I'm almost done with it, to my uncle's chagrin, since he's reading it too but its taken him much longer. Tee hee.

posted by Lauren@ 10:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns