:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:So, I'm in the process of moving my site from Blog...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
14.11.03



new home

Whew! I just finished deciding which links I could fit into this layout. By the way, doncha like it?

Funny, this is the third home of The Girl. I started out on Angelfire, got kicked off for remote loading (b/c I'm an idiot), moved to Blog City, which was great and really fit my needs, that is until I decided that I wanted a cool layout for my blog. So that's why I'm here. Thanks to village photos for hosting the images on this site, and thanks to May Star Designs for the template!

So, for those of you who are new...and I'm going to assume that number includes the vast majority of you...WELCOME! I'm sure you're gonna find that my blog is kind of all over the place. I write a lot about political/social issues, such as a woman's right to choose and other liberal issues. I am a supporter of Howard Dean for President, and I think George W. Bush is the worst thing to happen to this country since we elected Nixon. Or Reagan. Take your pick.

Besides political issues, I write a lot about my life in general. I'm 22 years old and I'm graduating from college in (count 'em!) 32 days! Then I'm going the oh-so-cool-big-girl thing and moving back in with my parents in New Jersey. Oh yeah, I currently live right outside of Washington, DC in beautiful Arlington, Virginia. I write a lot about my boy conquests (although my life has been ridiculously boring on that front lately, but when I have news to report, you'll be the first to hear....okay, not the first, you're cool, but you're not my best friend) and my drinking expeditions (not that I have that many of those either).

I'm new to blogspot so its going to take me a little while to figure everything out, such as how to link up my posts on the side bar and how to get my archives there as well. When I figure it out, I'll get it done, and this place won't look such a mess. Tootles!

posted by Lauren@ 7:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns