:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Quote of the Day
:Dude
:40 years
:Baby
:Yay
:Another quick thought on abortion
:A big ole rant
:Hot Prof
:Homework
:Quote of the Day

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
24.11.03

Puke

Dude, yesterday sucked. I woke up with a tiny hangover, nothing serious. I went out to have my Sunday morning Bloody Mary, which was calling my name a little louder than usual after I'd been drunk on Saturday night. So I go out, I have my Bloody Mary, I eat my brunch, and I go home. I jump into the bathtub because after carrying the baby up and down six flights of steps a bunch of times the day before, my muscles really could have used some relaxation. After I got out of the bath everything went downhill. I fell asleep in my bed with my bathrobe and towel still on. When I woke up, I got dressed and plopped myself down on the couch. The internet refused to work. I hate when it does that. So I turned on the TV and alternated between VH1's Top 100 1-Hit Wonders and the Real World (by the way, how totally hot is Ace?). I started to feel a little icky, so I made myself some food and layed back down on the couch. Yeah, so that didn't work. A couple of hours later I puked. I hate throwing up. Then I slept for an hour before Charmed came on (you don't know about my Charmed obsession do you?) Charmed was soooooo good last night. I think that Chris might be Wyatt's younger brother. I'm so happy that we know that he's half witch and whitelighter and now we know the reason he came back from the future. Still don't totally understand why he scattered Leo's orbs though. Hmmm. Whatever. So after Law & Order Criminal Intent I attempted to go to bed, and then I puked again. Only, there was nothing in my stomach, so it was mostly dry heaving. Then I got hungry, but I had no food, so I went to sleep. Now I have to walk the dog and get my ass over to the grocery store because I am STARVING.

posted by Lauren@ 11:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns