:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Texas Is Dumb
:Button
:Packing progress...
:I think I hate my professors
:Christmas Cheer
:My New Crushes
:Phil's Eulogy
:Meet My New Boyfriend...
:Dude.
:Whaddya Think?

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
17.12.03

The adventure continues...

Logically, I know I've made progress on my apartment. But everytime I look at it, it just looks more cluttered. I mean, I have a ton of stuff thrown away or packed, but there's just so much shit. And I have to have it all packed by tomorrow night. It's not gonna happen tonight, because I'm getting ready to go to my graduation party! I'm wearing my new jeans and a cute shirt, all that's left to do is put on my makeup.

I thought I wouldn't have money to go out tonight, but somehow the money fairy visited me this month. Besides the extra $800 that I had my mom put in for the move (and yes, in case you were wondering, I am aware that I'm spoiled), it seems that my rent check hasn't been cashed. That's really weird because they usually do it a couple of days after I give it to them. I'm not gonna complain though, if they prefer to give me a little $1200 Christmas pregnant, that's their business and I thank them from the bottom of my heart (but to myself, not to them).

So, my ex-boyfriend Josh might be coming to my party tonight. I'm actually really excited to see him. We weren't a great couple, but he's a great guy. I haven't seen him in forever. I just hope my other ex Al doesn't show up. Those two don't like each other that much (or at all). Plus, I have like no interest at all in seeing Al. He needs to grow up... Man, when I think about all the time I wasted with him and all the nice guys I could have met while wasting all that time with him... Whatever, I invited him, but I hope he doesn't show up. Or if he does, that he shows up with his girlfriend. I hate her and now that I'm moving I have nothing to lose by telling her exactly what I think of her. Which is mainly that she's an over-the-hill moron who's wasting her time with a complete shithead who not only doesn't love her, but who is never going to marry her. That and if she ever calls me again I'll get a restraining order (she used to have a little problem with calling me and telling me not to go near her man...barf). Anyway, I'm gonna think happier thoughts and go make myself look stunning for my party.

posted by Lauren@ 7:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns