:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Nothing
:I'm RICH!
:Holy Shit!
:Finally Back Online!
:Merry (Belated) Christmas...Hanukkah
:I'm HOME!
:Things are shaping up...
:Something More
:The adventure continues...
:Texas Is Dumb

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
31.12.03

Boys Suck

I hate boys. My sister's boyfriend was supposed to come over for New Year's Eve tonight and hang out with her but when my dad and my sister went to pick him up after work, she got a text message that said that he couldn't come. So she tried to call him, but his cell was turned off and there was no answer at home. She was, and is, really upset. I don't know if his parents didn't want him spending the night here or what, but its just so typical of a guy to tell you something you don't want to hear and then make himself completely unavailable in terms of giving an explanation. Now her night is ruined. I feel so bad for her. If she was 21 I'd take her out with me, but the party I'm going to is 21+ only. She's not even 18 yet so she doesn't have any kind of ID. This is why I hate guys. They ruin shit right at the last minute and make it impossible for you to make plans that don't include them. Ugh, they suck.

posted by Lauren@ 7:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns