:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:I got a WHAT? Just got home from my first final. ...
:This is it. I'm almost done. In about 3 hours I ...
:I think I've recovered nicely from yesterday's lit...
:I called my mom twice tonight and bawled my eyes o...
:In your face Dad! My father, who doesn't believe ...
:I'm done with college! Okay, so I still have fina...
:These are some good tips for all us women out ther...
:I have been working all f-ing day on this stupid G...
:Al Sharpton is on SNL. He's actually pretty good....
:For the past several months, all I've been focused...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
12.12.03



I hate insomnia. It's 3:10 AM and I cannot sleep. This sucks. I've been able to sleep late all week b/c of reading days and stuff, but I have to be up at like 9 tomorrow (today). Okay, I could technically sleep until 9:45 but I need to get all my books ready to sell back and I don't want to chance being late for my final. I would take some Benadryl or something, but at this point it'll just make it too hard for me to get up in the morning. I wish I was tired, but I'm not. I'm fucking wide awake. Maybe I'll just have a cigarette and watch TV for like 20 before trying to get to sleep again. Man, fuck me for sleeping until like noon every day this week. I'm so fucking dumb sometimes.

posted by Lauren@ 3:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns