:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Al Sharpton is on SNL. He's actually pretty good....
:For the past several months, all I've been focused...
:I found the new Blog of the Week. This week's coo...
:NICE! The study guide for ConLaw is DONE! I don'...
:I finished The Emperor of Ocean Park last night. ...
:Belle de Jour
:This is so funny
:Life is good! I have only one more class left in ...
:New Layout! (Again...)
:I'm about to head off to my night class, which hop...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
7.12.03



I have been working all f-ing day on this stupid Gender final. I read some of the questions to my mom, and she was like "well, you didn't really want to graduate from college did you?" That's definitely how I feel about this. I've written my answer to the first question and outlined my answers with all the relevant information for the next two and I'm stuck on the fourth one. Thank goodness she offered us up to 30 points extra credit, or I think I would drive myself nuts trying to figure out a way to guarantee myself an A. Of course, Sonia still has my notebook and so has the benefit of all my class notes, but she and I are meeting on Tuesday to discuss the cases (not the final itself, since we're not allowed to) so I'll be able to get it back then. So far I've been okay without my notes, because I have the List of Cases that the prof gave us as well as all the briefs that I've written over the course of the semester, and the book, and I'm allowed to use electronic legal resources, but seeing as I'm not a law student, I don't really know where to find them.

I keep seeing these commercials for Trista and Ryan's wedding and what I want to know is this: who cares? I mean, I'm glad that they're getting married and all, but seriously, could you possibly sell yourself out any more? It really disgusts me.

posted by Lauren@ 9:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns