:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:These are some good tips for all us women out ther...
:I have been working all f-ing day on this stupid G...
:Al Sharpton is on SNL. He's actually pretty good....
:For the past several months, all I've been focused...
:I found the new Blog of the Week. This week's coo...
:NICE! The study guide for ConLaw is DONE! I don'...
:I finished The Emperor of Ocean Park last night. ...
:Belle de Jour
:This is so funny
:Life is good! I have only one more class left in ...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
8.12.03



I'm done with college! Okay, so I still have finals, but I'm almost done! I had my last class...it was short and rather boring. I'm also done with 1/2 of my take home final. Just two more questions to go and then the extra credits so I don't fail and have to take even more time finishing my bachelor's degree. Anyway, I'm about to take a rest, watch some Judging Amy, Charmed, and Angel. Then its back to the studying. Call me a big nerd, but I think I'm going to miss studying. Not finals, but studying in general. Learning. You know what I mean, right? I mean trust me, I'm not some flood-pants wearing, clashing, nose in a book all the time nerd. I have a social life, I'm hot (if I do say so myself, lol), and I'm pretty damn nice. But I like learning, so I guess that makes me a bit of a nerd. Whatever, this hot nerd is gonna go far in life. Pretty soon you'll be seeing signs for "Lauren for Congress!" Well, not that soon, as I'm not even old enough to run yet. But maybe in about 10 years when I'm 32 or 33. Ever heard that country song, "I Wanna Do It All," by Terri Clark? That's me. Marriage, kids, career, fame, fortune. I'm gonna do it all!

P.S. Did I mention I'm just a tad ambitious?

posted by Lauren@ 4:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns