:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:New Layout! (Again...)
:I'm about to head off to my night class, which hop...
:I just read a horrible little article in Newsweek....
:Guess what? I'm done! With college! Okay, I'm n...
:BEST LINE EVER! Carson from Queer Eye says: No g...
:Dude, I just got a call from Williams. I haven't ...
:Hehehe...read the newest post here. I had to laug...
:Doncha like the new layout? I think I really do. ...
:How cute is this?
:So Friggin' Tired

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
5.12.03



Life is good! I have only one more class left in my college career! Am I a little bit obsessed with this? DUH. Actually, on today's agenda is calling some moving companies to find out their rates so that I can actually leave the hellhole that is my apartment. Then tomorrow I'm gonna go get boxes and start studying for finals. The last time I have to take finals! Well, until I go to law school that is.

posted by Lauren@ 2:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns