:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:I'm HOME!
:Things are shaping up...
:Something More
:The adventure continues...
:Texas Is Dumb
:Button
:Packing progress...
:I think I hate my professors
:Christmas Cheer
:My New Crushes

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
26.12.03

Merry (Belated) Christmas...Hanukkah

Merry Christmas to everyone! I so should wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah also, since I'm half Jewish. I've been absent lately, but whatev. Tomorrow I have to go buy black shirts b/c I'm starting back at Big Fish and I'm starting back as a hostess. I'm not thrilled, but really, its cool. I have to go through orientation and everything. Rachel and I decided to spent New Years together at a restaurant near here which is good, since I had no plans. Anyway, I'm starved, so I'm gonna go eat (the dog is apparently starved also since he's got his head in my lap begging for the calamari dish that I was planning on eating). Once again, Merry Christmas!

posted by Lauren@ 12:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns