:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:I'm RICH!
:Holy Shit!
:Finally Back Online!
:Merry (Belated) Christmas...Hanukkah
:I'm HOME!
:Things are shaping up...
:Something More
:The adventure continues...
:Texas Is Dumb
:Button

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
30.12.03

Nothing

I have nothing really interesting to write about, just thought I would babble for the hell of it for a while. I've slacked on my blogging.

I met my brother's girlfriend for the first time today. She seems really nice. She came down from Mass. to spend New Year's with my brother, and for the first time, I can actually understand why someone would date my brother. Okay, not totally true. I think its just that I think that they're a pretty good match for each other. She doesn't take any of his shit either, and she seems to be pretty down to earth, which is good.

Not too much else happened today really. I got my plans for tomorrow night solidified, which made me happy because I was asked to work if I didn't have plans. I definitely do not want to work on New Year's Eve. I also went over to Ulta today and picked up some really good Pond's makeup remover and the Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, which seems to be a pretty good exfoliator. For some reason I've totally broken out lately, and I'm not happy about it. So I got this stuff, and pretty cheap too because I've become a coupon maniac. I might be $2000 richer, but without a real job, that doesn't really amount to shit, pardon my French. Speaking of which, I have to record my Starbuck's purchase on my checking spreadsheet so I don't lose track of how much money I have in my account. Better do that now before I forget.

posted by Lauren@ 11:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns