:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:I think I hate my professors
:Christmas Cheer
:My New Crushes
:Phil's Eulogy
:Meet My New Boyfriend...
:Dude.
:Whaddya Think?
:Funny Thoughts on Washington, DC
:Nostalgia for My College Days...
:Last Day of College!

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
17.12.03

Packing progress...

Okay, kitchen is almost done. I just have to figure out what to do with my olive oil, vinegar and vegetable oil. My desk is half empty, I just have to pack the CDs and other stuff (i.e. junk). I still have to pack all my clothes, which is going to be the hardest task for two reasons: (1) I have an enormous amount of clothes. The amount of clothing that I have baffles me. (2) They overflow my dresser, closet, comfy chair, there are clothes on the bathroom floor, there are clothes overflowing the laundry basket, there are clothes all over the place, including the floor. I have managed to get a good amount of them clean, which I have folded nicely and put on the shelf in my closet since I already packed my purses, which is what usually inhabits that space. I also have no clue what I'm going to pack my shoes in. I've learned in the past not to pack shoes in boxes, which leaves a bag, but I don't know if I have a bag that's big enough, and if I don't, I don't think I have enough bags to fit all my shoes in. I have a lot of shoes too.

I was supposed to go see my shrink this morning, but his secretary called and said that he was out sick today, which really blows because I need more Adderall, especially since I don't have a shrink in New Jersey yet. So I'm seeing him tomorrow for 15 minutes just to get a prescription.

Gotta get my ass in gear.

posted by Lauren@ 12:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns