:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:The adventure continues...
:Texas Is Dumb
:Button
:Packing progress...
:I think I hate my professors
:Christmas Cheer
:My New Crushes
:Phil's Eulogy
:Meet My New Boyfriend...
:Dude.

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
18.12.03

Something More

Oh my God....I'm moving. I understand that you guys all know this. I just can't believe this. I'm crying right now. I'm not sure I'm ready to leave right now. I tried calling my mom, but she must be asleep. I just can't believe that after 3 years I'm really leaving all these people that I love. Guys, if you're reading this, I love you all so much. I'll come back and visit. I didn't know it would hurt this much to leave you, but I love you, and even if I never see you again, you have all meant so much to me. You have shaped who I am, what I stand for. In some ways I feel like I have experienced the most important part of my life with you. I will never forget you.

All the more I want,
All the more I need
All the while you want something more...
Something More, Train

posted by Lauren@ 1:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns