:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:I think I've recovered nicely from yesterday's lit...
:I called my mom twice tonight and bawled my eyes o...
:In your face Dad! My father, who doesn't believe ...
:I'm done with college! Okay, so I still have fina...
:These are some good tips for all us women out ther...
:I have been working all f-ing day on this stupid G...
:Al Sharpton is on SNL. He's actually pretty good....
:For the past several months, all I've been focused...
:I found the new Blog of the Week. This week's coo...
:NICE! The study guide for ConLaw is DONE! I don'...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
11.12.03



This is it. I'm almost done. In about 3 hours I have my first final, which I feel really prepared for, then tomorrow I've got my Public Policy final and I have to email the Take Home from Hell to the prof. I only ended up doing the first extra credit, I'm just gonna write her a note about the second one. Other than the fact that all of a sudden I feel unbelievably tired, I'm doing pretty well.

I got some grades back finally, which makes me happy. My Public Policy group got a 96 on our paper, and I got a 19/20 on my Religion paper. So things are going well. I'm so sleeepy right now though, I just want it all to be over. Hard to believe that in a week I'm gonna be driving back to NJ, ready to move back in with my family, college degree in hand (well, not in hand exactly, but it the mail at least). Its WEIRD. And if I didn't have ridiculously horrible cramps right now, I'd be really happy about it. Anyway, can't type anymore....tooo tiiiiired.

posted by Lauren@ 5:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns