:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:quote of the day
:oh my god
:winter wonderland
:london calling
:slow recovery
:the flu vaccine myth
:my mom is a technology retard
:I passed
:Training Day
:finally over

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
16.1.04

back to the grind

Tomorrow its back to work. It'll be a long day. Even though I'm only working from 10 until about 2, it'll probably be pretty tough seeing as the most strenuous thing I've done thus far this week is blow dry my hair. Or perhaps washing my sheets was the most strenuous. Either way, I'm only half looking forward to it. That might be because I took some Benadryl a few hours ago and I'm finally getting really sleepy. Anyway, I'm done fighting sleep, its time for me to crawl into bed with a book and read for a little before going to sleep so I can be ready to rejoin the world of the living tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a happy Friday night!

posted by Lauren@ 9:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns