:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:I hate my boss
:Birthday
:Vengeful Woman Extraordinaire
:Presidential (Mis)Speak Quote of the Day
:Devils 3, Edmonton 2
:Yicky
:Quote of the Day
:Layout Change
:Jury Duty
:Psycho

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
10.1.04

finally over

The week is finally over. Its weird, b/c in a sense it feels like it went so quickly, and at the same time, the past two days could not have gone quickly enough. I worked almost 18 hours in the past two days, so that could have something to do with it. Tonight I had my last follow, although I don't think I followed Linda for a single second. Truth be told, I pretty much ran her section most of the night. I don't know why exactly, perhaps because she got a little flustered, but I don't like running my ass off for no money. After waiting on all of her tables, she got all the tips. I know this is how training goes, and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't feel totally confident by now, but I'm also not the average trainee. Most trainees haven't worked at this exact restaurant for 9 months, so while I know my way around, I know all the kitchen guys, the bartenders and managers, someone who didn't have that experience might be a little uneasy running a 4 table section on a Friday night with little to no assistance from their trainer on only their 4th shift working there. For me, I think it was just good practice, although I wouldn't have minded good practice along with a little $$$. Anyway, after the longest shift ever tonight, I'm pretty damn tired, so I'm going to SLEEP.

posted by Lauren@ 12:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns