:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Birthday
:Vengeful Woman Extraordinaire
:Presidential (Mis)Speak Quote of the Day
:Devils 3, Edmonton 2
:Yicky
:Quote of the Day
:Layout Change
:Jury Duty
:Psycho
:Oh Noooo...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
9.1.04

I hate my boss

Okay, so I hate my boss. He hasn't done anything to me directly, its the bad-mouthing he's doing behind my back that's pissing me off. I left the restaurant 3 years ago, and he apparently thinks that I had a bad attitude around the time I left. So what does he do? First, he tells one of the other managers. Fine. I don't have a problem with that in theory. But then, when the girl who trained me last night went up to him and told him that I really knew what I was doing and it was a waste to keep me in training any longer, he told her that he was going to keep me in training because I had a bad attitude when I left. I have several issues with this. #1: It's totally inappropriate for him to tell someone who is supposed to be my equal something like that. Telling a manager is fine. Telling a server isn't. #2: I don't care about being kept in training, I care about being kept in training when everyone agrees that I don't need to anymore just because he wants to punish me for something he thinks I did over 3 years ago. He's held a grudge against me for that long? I mean honestly, how about a little professionalism?

posted by Lauren@ 12:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns