:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:slow recovery
:the flu vaccine myth
:my mom is a technology retard
:I passed
:Training Day
:finally over
:I hate my boss
:Birthday
:Vengeful Woman Extraordinaire
:Presidential (Mis)Speak Quote of the Day

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
14.1.04

london calling

On a hunch, I started checking hotel rates at LondonTown.com to see if I could get better rates than the ones the travel agents and other websites were finding for us. I checked this hotel that my mom really wants to stay at, called 41, and it said that they could give us a rate of 106 pounds per night, a 55% discount! I also checked The Rubens at the Palace which actually had the same rate, and since they got back to us, we booked it. I actually like 41 better, but The Rubens looks really nice too, and it includes a buffet breakfast. I'm getting really excited about flying and staying in style while in London. Plus, with a room rate like that, my mom and I are gonna get to see a couple plays and still have enough money for some shopping! It's gonna be fun.

posted by Lauren@ 3:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns