:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Quote of the Day
:Updates
:Boys Suck
:Nothing
:I'm RICH!
:Holy Shit!
:Finally Back Online!
:Merry (Belated) Christmas...Hanukkah
:I'm HOME!
:Things are shaping up...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
2.1.04

London

I've been online a lot the past couple of days trying to find hotels in London since my mom and I are gonna go there for my graduation gift. Unfortunately, all this BS about airplane security is freaking her out and she's saying she's not going anywhere until its safer. While I understand the sentiment, I'd rather not live my life being afraid of everything. I just hope they tone down all the hype so we can take this trip. I've never been to London and I really want to go. If she doesn't want to, she's welcome to send me on one of those trips around Europe for 3 weeks, but I'd really like to get to see London with my mom. A nice girls vacation. It'll suck if she won't go.

posted by Lauren@ 10:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns