:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:I passed
:Training Day
:finally over
:I hate my boss
:Birthday
:Vengeful Woman Extraordinaire
:Presidential (Mis)Speak Quote of the Day
:Devils 3, Edmonton 2
:Yicky
:Quote of the Day

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
11.1.04

my mom is a technology retard

So because I was working on Thursday night, I asked my mom to tape Friends. Which she did. I put it in the VCR tonight, watched it right up until the climactic moment when Chandler is describing Monica to that mother at the adoption agency and then all of a sudden the screen turns BLUE. Nothing. There was nothing else on the tape. My mouth literally fell open. How is it possible to set a VCR to tape an episode of something that is only 30 minutes long and fail? Or partially fail? The tape wasn't over, the episode was at the beginning. I think I'm going to cry. I wanted to see that episode so badly. Ugh, I can't believe my mom is that bad with technology that she couldn't figure out how to tape the whole episode. Grrr. At least my dad told me that they did get the baby, thank God. I would have been very upset if they had been asleep and I couldn't have found out what happened until morning. Still a little annoyed at her though. I think I'm gonna have to have my dad do the VCR programming next time.

posted by Lauren@ 11:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns