:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Oh Noooo...
:Boy Question
:London
:Quote of the Day
:Updates
:Boys Suck
:Nothing
:I'm RICH!
:Holy Shit!
:Finally Back Online!

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
4.1.04

Psycho

Aren't there any NORMAL boys interested in me? Lately I've attracted only psychos. The guy that I met the other night, on New Year's....total psycho. He's called me like 7 times. He just called on my home line (I let my mom know that I didn't want to be put on the phone with him anymore). He invited me to a motorcycle show. What, like I live in a trailer park or something? Perhaps that's a bit obnoxious of me, but I mean, COME ON. And then last night, I'm out with a friend, and we end up talking to this guy who INSISTS on walking me to my car even though I told him I was driving my friend home and then proceeds to kiss me and is annoyed when I don't want to make out with him. First of all, I know the guy as "Book Boy." He hooked up with one of my friends like 3 years ago, but apparently he doesn't remember her. He was too drunk. He always comes into the bar with a book, some trash novel. So why would I want to kiss him? I didn't. I told him I didn't want to kiss him. In NO UNCERTAIN TERMS. What is wrong with people lately? How do I attract such WEIRDOS?!?! It's really starting to worry me. And oh yeah, the kicker...Justin may not have been fired from work. Apparently, even though he no-call/no-showed on New Year's Eve, they still might keep him. I dunno. One person tells me one thing and then someone else tells me something else. Oy. OY....OYYYYYY.

posted by Lauren@ 2:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns