:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:london calling
:slow recovery
:the flu vaccine myth
:my mom is a technology retard
:I passed
:Training Day
:finally over
:I hate my boss
:Birthday
:Vengeful Woman Extraordinaire

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
15.1.04

winter wonderland

It snowed! I'm not really excited, I actually truly dislike snow. It does look pretty until it turns all brown though. I managed to shower today, which was really nice, so now I feel nice and clean. Yesterday I took a bath, but didn't dry my hair, so I'm contemplating doing that today. And I washed my sheets, which means no moping around in bed for me today. I'm definitely not at 100% yet, but I'm much better than I was even yesterday. I'm even thinking about going into work tomorrow. Speaking of which, when I called today and talked to my manager Cheryl, she seemed annoyed that I hadn't done any of my 2 table sections yet, as if its my fault that I got the flu. I'm sure that I misunderstood her tone or something, because all the interactions I've had with her have been really positive. I hope I misunderstood her tone anyway, its not like I can control the freakin flu virus. I'd be better than God if I could. I know they need me on the floor at work, but trust me, I didn't plan on having the entire week off. I planned on getting my 2 table shifts done and then picking up full sections for the rest of the week, not lying in bed coughing and sneezing my head off. Whatever. I can't sweat what I can't control. There's just no point to it. Guess what the exciting news is though. I haven't had a cigarette since Tuesday. I mean, I know its common sense that I shouldn't smoke when I'm sick, but I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm not planning on having one today either, and then we'll see if that leads to quitting or not. I'm not married to the idea of quitting, but I'm definitely not against it either.

posted by Lauren@ 3:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns