:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:quote of the day--directional difficulties
:winter wonderland my butt
:i'm not really a waitress
:Puppy Love
:vindication
:Asshole comments
:nitey nite
:trying again...
:i hate blogger
:quote of the day

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
5.2.04

Finally A Day Off

I can't believe my day off has passed this quickly. It's already almost 4:30, and I'm already dreading going to work again tomorrow morning. I've been working 9 shifts a week, and I'm tiiiiired. I work doubles on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, get Thursday off before working another double on Friday, get another day off on Saturday and have to drag my ass in at 10am on Sunday. All in all its not that bad, but Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are murderous. And by the time I'm almost ready to go on Wednesday night, I'm feeling pretty murderous myself.

This week I didn't get to go home in between my shifts at all. I probably won't be able to tomorrow either. It's okay, but I end up going to Fridays and sitting around with friends having a drink or reading a book until I have to go back to work. On Monday two girls from work and I went into Princeton where we ran into....Justin. Apparently he's working at the place next door to where we went. It wasn't that awkward seeing him once I got over the shock. At least he didn't treat me like he thought I was the complete psycho I acted like the last time I called and left messages (yes, that's plural).

Not too much else is going on in my life. I've managed to save a fair amount of money in the past three weeks (somewhere around $400, which is pretty good for me), and I've made it through about half of my LSAT book. I think I forgot to ask my mom to pick up my vacuum cleaner from the repair shop on Tuesday, which means I should probably stop typing and go get it before they charge me tons more money to keep it there longer. Ooh and I could get a coffee at Starbuck's on the way. Not that I have any cash and only about $5.00 in my checking account. I deposited money in there, but I don't think its cleared yet. Oh well, I think the coffee I want is only $3.00 anyway. Gonna get going now. God, its nice to have a little free time. I'm probably gonna go overtime this week, which really isn't a bad thing where I work because it means they'll send me home. I could deal with a little extra time to sleep.

posted by Lauren@ 4:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns