:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:definitely a good hair day
:good hair day (i hope)
:hmmmm
:loving jury duty
:Juror No. 1361
:the quote of the day returns
:Valentines Day, Birthdays and Exhaustion
:Yay!
:Finally A Day Off
:quote of the day--directional difficulties

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
24.2.04

gasp!

It's not even 10am and I'm already showered (actually, a took a nice hot bath). I don't have to be at work until 11:45, and I only live 10 minutes away from work. The thing is, this happened to me on Sunday too, except that I didn't have to go to work. I just couldn't sleep past 9 o'clock. Do you think this means that (GASP!) I'm becoming a morning person? I used to be able to sleep 12 hours, no sweat. Now I can barely get 9 hours of sleep. I really only need 8 to function, but sometimes I like to get a little bit more. Who doesn't? I don't want to stay up any later, mostly because I am tired when I go to bed, but I also would like to sleep until my alarm goes off, so I don't have to be up with nothing to do until I go to work. Anyway, its snowing and I need a book so I'm gonna get ready for work and head out a little (okay like an hour) early and go to Barnes and Noble to pick up a new book and a coffee at Starbucks.

posted by Lauren@ 9:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns