:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:loving jury duty
:Juror No. 1361
:the quote of the day returns
:Valentines Day, Birthdays and Exhaustion
:Yay!
:Finally A Day Off
:quote of the day--directional difficulties
:winter wonderland my butt
:i'm not really a waitress
:Puppy Love

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
20.2.04

hmmmm

I'm having a bit of a bad day. Not really. I think it might be because I've been engrossed with reading Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason and in comparison with her pathetic life, mine doesn't really seem all that much better.

Saw Justin today when I went out to lunch with my mom. He didn't see me though. Craig asked what I was doing later, but then my mom came out of the bathroom and we had to leave. From what I gathered he is either working tonight at the A&B or he's drinking there tonight. Still, I'm not about to put in a repeat performance of showing up by myself as I did on my birthday!

So, it looks like I'm spending Friday night sans alcohol, sans smoking, sans friends (or men), sans everything except extremely boring parents.

Off to Best Buy now to return the second CD player this week that my piece of shit car has decided it won't play music from. I think I'll just take the refund this time.

posted by Lauren@ 5:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns