:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:the quote of the day returns
:Valentines Day, Birthdays and Exhaustion
:Yay!
:Finally A Day Off
:quote of the day--directional difficulties
:winter wonderland my butt
:i'm not really a waitress
:Puppy Love
:vindication
:Asshole comments

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
17.2.04

Juror No. 1361

I have Jury Duty this week. Yay (insert lots and lots and lots of sarcasm here). Thankfully, I don't have to report tomorrow, which means that I actually get a day off. Good God do I need one of those. I clocked out tonight at 41.25 hours. Obviously, I know that many people work more than that each week. And I know that most people aren't as tired as I am after that many hours in a week. However, after working that many hours, most people have a weekend to look forward to. They also don't spend 100% of those hours on their feet (understand that I am saying mostpeople, not everyone), and most people aren't pushed out the door when they go overtime.

As much as I complain, I love my job. Rather, I love the people I work with. And truth be told, I love waiting tables. I always have. I'm just tired. Hopefully I'll get two days off in a row from this jury duty thing. They've only called up to Juror No. 0160 for tomorrow, so its possible that I might get Wednesday off too in this deal.

In other news, I think I might write a novel. Honestly. I think I could. I've been developing characters and a bit of a plot the past couple of weeks and I think I might be ready to start writing this week. We'll see. Don't expect to see excerpts or anything on this blog though because if I decide to write a novel, I'm going to be writing it with the intention of having it published and the first way to get your work stolen is to publish it on the internet. So look for it on Amazon.com in a couple of years. But I will definitely write about the process. And maybe tell you a little about the plot, but probably not. Anyway, its time for me to go to bed. Finally, bed.

posted by Lauren@ 12:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns