:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Juror No. 1361
:the quote of the day returns
:Valentines Day, Birthdays and Exhaustion
:Yay!
:Finally A Day Off
:quote of the day--directional difficulties
:winter wonderland my butt
:i'm not really a waitress
:Puppy Love
:vindication

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
17.2.04

loving jury duty

Guess what? I don't have to report for jury duty tomorrow. Seeing as my number is 1361 and they're only calling up to 0431 tomorrow, I'm starting to think that I may not have to report at all. When I found out that I don't have to go in tomorrow I briefly contemplated picking up a shift tomorrow but thought better of it when I remembered that I haven't had two days off in a row in over a month. Maybe this will just give me a little time to re-up, get myself a little more energy and what not so I can throw myself back into the wonderful world of waiting tables on Saturday. Or possibly sooner if I don't have to go in at all this week. At the very least, if I'm not called on Friday then I'm gonna try to pick up Friday night so I can make a hundred bucks or so.

Today I was productive. I wrote a thank you note for a graduation gift. I signed up for my LSAT course, which starts on April 10. And I went to Best Buy and got a portable CD player with a car kit so I can listen to something other than the radio in my car. I used to have a CD player, but it broke and so I've been listening to the radio every time I've gotten in my car for the past two and a half years or so. Then I went to Barnes & Noble and bought myself the second Bridget Jones book, as well as the John Mayer Room For Squares album. They only cost me about $6 since my mom got me a $25 gift card to B&N for Valentines Day.

Check it out: this is my new watch!



posted by Lauren@ 11:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns