:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:gasp!
:definitely a good hair day
:good hair day (i hope)
:hmmmm
:loving jury duty
:Juror No. 1361
:the quote of the day returns
:Valentines Day, Birthdays and Exhaustion
:Yay!
:Finally A Day Off

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
25.2.04

yay for days off

I am definitely becoming a morning person. Not that I particularly enjoy getting out of bed or anything--I do, as Dante put it, like to boogie--just that I can't seem to sleep past 9:30, which is a considerable bummer since I don't generally have to get out of bed until 10:15 on most mornings that I work.

Today, however, I don't have to work. Through the miracle of good scheduling (which I would love to take credit for, but alas I must give credit to my manager Cheryl), I only have one shift to work between now and Saturday afternoon at 2 PM. So instead of working, I went to Ulta and got some styling goop (not its actually name, although its a pretty apt description of the consistency of the stuff) for my hair and my makeup remover. I also went to Macy's to get my usual Christian Dior foundation, but instead ended up with a great MAC foundation and blush for about the same price as I usually pay for just the foundation at the Dior counter. Still though, I feel like I've spent a lot of money today (about $65) which I should have put into my savings account. Still, a girl's gotta look good, so I feel my purchases are justified.

I think I'm gonna go with the fam out to dinner at the restaurant tonight, as I've had dreams the past two nights about the food there (not that I couldn't eat it after my shift, but I want it with a nice glass of wine and all). We just changed our whole menu so there is lots of good stuff to try out. Okay, back to being productive (at what I'm not sure, but I'll find something).

posted by Lauren@ 2:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns