:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:yay for days off
:gasp!
:definitely a good hair day
:good hair day (i hope)
:hmmmm
:loving jury duty
:Juror No. 1361
:the quote of the day returns
:Valentines Day, Birthdays and Exhaustion
:Yay!

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
1.3.04

do i have to?

Right now I hate my job. I think the reason is mostly because I have to go to work tomorrow. I hate that. Of course another reason could be that I only have one day off this week. But at least I got the more than pleasant surprise that my best friend is in town this week and I get to see her and her daughter (my "niece") on Friday, my only day off.

Tonight was our employee appreciation party. It was okay, I guess. The only girl that I truly dislike from work won a freakin TV. Okay, not the only girl. The other person that I don't like I think I'm growing to hate. She's just such a bitch. She never smiles, and she never says a word to me. No hello, no goodbye, nothing. To be fair, she did say thanks when I lent her my wine key because she was unprepared for work and didn't have her own. Did I mention that I hate work. I wish I was independently wealthy and didn't have to work. But since I'm not, I think I should go to sleep, seeing as its pretty damn late and I have to be at work at 11:45 (yes, I know its late, but I won't be off until 9 or 10). So, night night.

P.S. I think my novel has a direction. I've been working on it a bit over the weekend and I like what I've done at this point. It'll be good, I've always been a damn good writer.

posted by Lauren@ 2:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns