:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:doggie rivalry
:Quote of the Day
:Bad Religious Right! Bad!
:Novel Update
:Planned Parenthood
:$1.50 Satisfaction
:spring has sprung
:do i have to?
:yay for days off
:gasp!

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
21.3.04

feeling (and looking) hot hot hot

There's something gratifying about walking into a room and knowing that you're the best looking and best dressed. Unfortunately, that gratification loses a little of its luster when everyone else in the room is at the very least 30 years older than you. I mean really, how hard is it for a 23 year old to look better than a room full of 50-somethings? So that was last night for me. My father received a humanitarian award from the American Lung Association and the whole family had to go. I thought maybe there would be cute young doctors there. Not so. Actually, it was pretty fun. They had an open bar, and since its the ALA's 100th anniversary (in NJ I think), the theme was Champagne Century or something like that and there was this giant round table just covered with Champagne cocktails. I had quite a few. Like 10 or so. They were so not strong I didn't even leave the place a little bit buzzed. They did taste good though. And I looked good, although by the end of the night I was having to suck in because I had had so much to drink that it was making me a little bloated. That's okay though, one night of sucking in won't kill me since I generally don't give two shits about what I look like. And speaking of which, I gotta be at work in 35 minutes so I have to go decide if I want to put any makeup on. Probably not.

posted by Lauren@ 9:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns