:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Planned Parenthood
:$1.50 Satisfaction
:spring has sprung
:do i have to?
:yay for days off
:gasp!
:definitely a good hair day
:good hair day (i hope)
:hmmmm
:loving jury duty

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
15.3.04

Novel Update

I scrapped the novel. It wasn't going anywhere. Instead, I started writing a different novel. This one is much better, with better characters and plot. I think I started writing it on Thursday or Friday, and I already have over 8,000 words written (almost 30 pages double-spaced and in Courier New font with 10 pt type). I'm pretty happy with it, but I can see that its going to be a long process. I've been frequenting a bunch of writer's advice websites, and I'll probably buy a book on novel writing pretty soon. But all the articles that I've read so far have been very helpful. I'm very excited, and very hopeful, even though I know how hard it is to get anything published. Anyway, hopefully within a couple of years you'll see my name printed on a book cover at your nearest Barnes & Noble. That would be wonderful.

posted by Lauren@ 5:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns