:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:the apprentice
:lunch
:P.S.
:i'm a broken record
:meet the new love of my life
:more with billy campbell
:the waiting game
:i love coach
:Billy Campbell
:money money money money....money

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
16.4.04

bad lauren

I did the unthinkable tonight. See, I'm supposed to be going down to DC next weekend for the Women's Rights March as well as to visit all my friends and such. Well, I haven't been able to get in touch with my best friend on her home line, her cell phone or her husband's cell phone in about a week and a half, and I'm supposed to be staying with them. I better get in touch with her eventually considering I'm going to need my furniture back at some point (she has my living room furniture, my bedroom furniture, my bookshelf, my microwave, some of my serving plates, and a whole lot of other stuff that I didn't have room for in my parents' house). But anyway, so tonight I called my ex and asked if I could stay with him. All my other friends from school just don't have enough room. He said he would discuss it with his cousin (who he lives with) and get back to me. I don't really want to stay with him (although I have a feeling that would solve my little getting laid problem---okay, its not a feeling, I know it for a fact), but I've been planning this trip for like 5 months. I'm bringing my friend Melanie from work down with me too, and she's gorgeous and I know she would like my ex's cousin (also hot). I would get a hotel room but (a) I can't afford it, and (b) there are no hotel rooms left in or around the city b/c of the March. Really, I just hope my best friend answers her fucking phone in the next week. Although if my ex says I can stay with him, at least I know that I'll be having some good sex for a couple of days (that's what I love about ex-sex...you know what you're getting into, and if you know its gonna be good...well, that's a good thing).

posted by Lauren@ 12:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns