:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:money money money money....money
:teamwork
:the rasberry coulis incident
:quote of the day
:feeling (and looking) hot hot hot
:doggie rivalry
:Quote of the Day
:Bad Religious Right! Bad!
:Novel Update
:Planned Parenthood

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
11.4.04

Billy Campbell

Tonight was shitty. It was sooooo slow. But, on the bright side, I met (sort of) an old crush of mine. From 8th grade. You might remember him as Billy Campbell on Melrose Place (real name Andrew Shue). I was just chillin, being the fabulous server that I am (to all of two tables, it was that dead tonight) and this JAP-py lady asks me if they can just sit at my table. She said that they had cleared it with the hostess, but I was pissed off nonetheless (I hate people who seat themselves). So I put on my brightest smile and walk over to take their drink order and I look at the husband of the JAP and I totally did a double take because my wildest fantasy (from 8th grade) was coming true. Billy Campbell had finally come for me. Or rather he was sitting at my table. But that's just semantics if you ask me (really, I'm not obsessive, but I was totally in love with him when I was like 14...I used to watch Melrose Place religiously and Billy was my favorite character). Anyway, I did keep my cool. I've waited on famous people before, and although it usually throws me a little (I mean really, I live in NJ, and not overly close to NYC, so seeing famous people is not an everyday thing like it is in NYC or LA), I'm really good about it. I don't ask for autographs, I don't freak out, I don't even acknowledge that I know who they are. I just kind of figure that if I were famous that's what I would want. I'm sure being recognized is flattering, but what was I going to say? I was in love with you when I was 14? You're so hot? Can I tackle you and make out with you? I'm sure he knew that I knew who he was, but I just think that its inappropriate. He was extraordinarily hot though. I think I might just have to tell everyone I know (as if broadcasting it on the internet isn't obvious enough for everyone). Ahhh, Billy Campbell.

P.S. You know his sister is Elisabeth Shue, right? My manager Cheryl and I were trying to figure out what she was in (besides Adventures in Babysitting and Leaving Las Vegas) and then all of a sudden it hit me. Cocktail. Dude, she made out with Tom Cruise. Bitch. Oh yeah, and she made out with Michael J. Fox in Back to the Future 2 and 3. Ugh. How is it that some families get all the luck. Elisabeth Shue gets to make out with Tom Cruise and Nicholas Cage while her brother gets to make out with Heather Locklear (not that I want to make out with Heather Locklear, I'm just making a point). So perhaps there is hope for my brother and I (we have a secret--not so secret now I guess--plan to break up Faith Hill and Tim McGraw so I can get with Tim and he can get with Faith). Some families get to make out with gorgeous famous people. Why not mine?

posted by Lauren@ 1:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns