:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:is that all?
:Yeah, I'm obsessed with Photoblogging, but you'll ...
:Henry sniffing another doggie at the dog park wher...
:Henry in my old (and very very messy) apartment. 
:Have I shown you my adorable doggie? This is Henr...
:busy week
:Have I showed you the Royal Mews yet? Sorry if I ...
:So this is a raven in the Tower of London. A king...
:Me in front of Big Ben. I can't show you the pict...
:The Tower Bridge was one of the absolutely most be...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
24.5.04

Hi, my name is George W. and I'm an idiot

"The reason to create this Department is not to create the size of government but to increase its focus and effectiveness."

George W. Bush
June 6, 2002
Speaking from the White House on the need to form a cabinet-level Department of Homeland Security.

Okay George, I know you can do it. You don't want to create the Department to create the size of the government? I think you mean increase because even you don't get to determine how much government we have (in the big sense).

**All quotes come from Presidential (Mis)Speak.

posted by Lauren@ 1:16 PM

2 Comments:

I am here to woo! Personally, I don't mind the pictures, just wish there were more of you and by the way, even though I don't post often doesn't mean I don't read them. 200 plus and keep them coming. BTW you were supposed to tell me how to woo you in a detailed post.

By Blogger silly, at May 24, 2004 at 7:56 PM  

oh yeah, i forgot....but i'm gonna have to put it off for a little while b/c i'm way behind on the LSAT homework. Maybe I'll sneak little hints into future posts.

By Blogger Lauren, at May 26, 2004 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns