:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:love actually
:yeah yeah
:Back in the USA
:24 hours from now
:a warm fuzzy feeling
:the demise of man
:new email addy
:Bush/Cheney Campaign Slogans
:credit card mania
:bad lauren

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
10.5.04

i hate bathing suit season

So I really hate bathing suit season. And not because I think I'm too fat or I need to go get a fake tan before I venture outside in my suit, but because I have big boobs, which means that it is next to impossible to find a swimsuit. Forget getting a bikini. I finally got a real bikini last year and it cost like $140. Now this year that same designer has apparently pulled her line from Lord & Taylor so I'd have to drive like an hour just to find something that fits me. I look for swimsuits for women with big busts, but then I inevitably end up looking at plus size swimwear, which won't work because I wear a 2. It's so frustrating. What is up with swimsuit designers only designing for chicks with no boobs. Ugh. Anyway, I'm off to try to find myself a bikini although I'm sure I'll come home empty handed. UGH!!!!!!!!

posted by Lauren@ 1:26 PM

2 Comments:

can't you mix and match different sizes? i would think some stores might be willing to do that.

By Blogger Dante, at May 11, 2004 at 12:03 AM  

Yeah some suits are mix and match size ones, but even then they don't work. The problem is that even the large sizes on top just aren't made for people with big boobs, they're made for big people. It sucks. But whatever, I still have the suit from last year and if I'm lucky I might find something. Or maybe somebody will give me $5000 for a breast reduction (just kidding, they're not that big and I don't want one).

By Blogger Lauren, at May 11, 2004 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns