:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:poor
:i hate bathing suit season
:love actually
:yeah yeah
:Back in the USA
:24 hours from now
:a warm fuzzy feeling
:the demise of man
:new email addy
:Bush/Cheney Campaign Slogans

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
12.5.04

i hate textamerica

So I'm pretty pissed at textamerica right now. For over a week when I try to upload pictures it literally says that uploading is disabled until "like tuesday." First of all, it said that last Monday and on like Tuesday it still didn't work. Nor on Wednesday. So then I tried it this Monday and I got the same message. Get on top of it already. I want to post my pictures from London but I don't want to do it one at a time by emailing my textamerica account. I hate computers. Okay, that's not true. I just hate textamerica. I would use village photos but you're not allowed to remote load pictures from your account there anymore (which, if I might say so, completely ruins the purpose of having an account there). So that sucks. I'll figure out a way to get all the pictures up one day. I PROMISE. I so want everyone to see my pictures from London because they're so awesome. I will also one day tell you about the trip. Maybe in the form of a little picture story. Wouldn't that be fun?

posted by Lauren@ 11:59 AM

1 Comments:

can't wait to see the pictures. but patience is a virtue, i suppose.

hey, after all i've gone this long without getting laid and haven't killed myself yet....

By Blogger Dante, at May 13, 2004 at 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns