:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:UGH
:new layout
:presidential debate
:Hi, my name is George W. and I'm an idiot
:is that all?
:Yeah, I'm obsessed with Photoblogging, but you'll ...
:Henry sniffing another doggie at the dog park wher...
:Henry in my old (and very very messy) apartment. 
:Have I shown you my adorable doggie? This is Henr...
:busy week

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
29.5.04

my neck hurts

I've been playing too much online Pyramid solitaire. I'm a dork. I've also been doing dumb things lately, like signing up for all those cash for surveys type of sites. The newest one I've signed up for is Inbox Dollars, which actually seems to be an okay one, not to mention which you get $5 just for signing up (and yes, I am that dorky that I did just give you a referral link because if you sign up with me as your referral, I get $5). I'm not going so far as to clutter up the blog with banner ads from all these places though. Anyway, nothing much else is going on. I should be doing homework instead of trying to earn money online. Wanna follow my logical train of thought on that one? Just watch. HOMEWORK-->GET GOOD LSAT SCORE-->GET INTO GOOD LAW SCHOOL-->GRADUATE FROM SAID GOOD LAW SCHOOL-->MAKE MUCH MORE MONEY THAN COULD EVER MAKE ONLINE. Pretty smart huh? I know, you're not impressed. But I am that bored. Anyway, glad to see that Dante is back, which I gathered when I realized that the comments really do work. Definitely a good thing. Hmm...I think I'm going to do some homework now.

After I play a few more games. UGH, I'm such a NERD!

posted by Lauren@ 6:14 PM

1 Comments:

i am back! but then i went away for the weekend and came back yet again!

i usually waste a few good hours playing solitaire that could have been better spent doing other more productive things.

meh.

By Blogger Dante, at June 2, 2004 at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns