:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:presidential debate
:Hi, my name is George W. and I'm an idiot
:is that all?
:Yeah, I'm obsessed with Photoblogging, but you'll ...
:Henry sniffing another doggie at the dog park wher...
:Henry in my old (and very very messy) apartment. 
:Have I shown you my adorable doggie? This is Henr...
:busy week
:Have I showed you the Royal Mews yet? Sorry if I ...
:So this is a raven in the Tower of London. A king...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
27.5.04

new layout

So I decided I hate pink. So I went for green. But unfortunately, since this isn't one of those templates that is done by Blogger, there are a few kinks that I need to work out. Please, please, please e-mail me if the comments don't work, because I had to put all that in my self and I have absolutely no idea if it works or not. Other than that, whaddya think? Pretty nifty little layout isn't it? I like it, I think. We'll see how I feel about it once I'm done sprucing it up to match all the requirements I have for it.

posted by Lauren@ 12:38 AM

1 Comments:

it would seem like comments work now.

sorry i have been absent for a while...

By Blogger Dante, at May 28, 2004 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns