:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:i hate bathing suit season
:love actually
:yeah yeah
:Back in the USA
:24 hours from now
:a warm fuzzy feeling
:the demise of man
:new email addy
:Bush/Cheney Campaign Slogans
:credit card mania

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
11.5.04

poor

I made $10 today! TEN!!!!! Actually, while I obviously would have preferred to make more money than that, I'm not actually mad. I was supposed to close lunch so I knew there was a possibility that I would be on the patio (they try to put one opener and one closer on the patio) and it just so happened that it was a tad on the hot and stick side today. I think it was like 86 degrees with God only knows how much humidity. We get a lot of humidity here in New Jersey, seeing as we're built on a giant marshland. Kinda makes things a little on the watery side ya know? Anyway, I only had two tables and thus made ten dollars, but that's the way it goes. I'll live. Especially since I made like $475 in like 25 hours last week. Oops, its almost the end of American Idol. Gotta go watch.

posted by Lauren@ 8:49 PM

3 Comments:

How do I woo you? Give me tips... I need the 411 on wooing... please ... oh yeah i am De Marquis...wooo

By Blogger silly, at May 12, 2004 at 1:17 AM  

humidty can be super bad depending on where you are.

in new orleans it was kinda fun! :-)

By Blogger Dante, at May 12, 2004 at 3:35 AM  

I'm not sure how someone might woo me online. Usually a nice dinner would do it, but it seems like it would be kind of difficult to feed me over the internet. I'll think about it and get back to you when I figure it out.

By Blogger Lauren, at May 12, 2004 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns