:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Hi, my name is George W. and I'm an idiot
:is that all?
:Yeah, I'm obsessed with Photoblogging, but you'll ...
:Henry sniffing another doggie at the dog park wher...
:Henry in my old (and very very messy) apartment. 
:Have I shown you my adorable doggie? This is Henr...
:busy week
:Have I showed you the Royal Mews yet? Sorry if I ...
:So this is a raven in the Tower of London. A king...
:Me in front of Big Ben. I can't show you the pict...

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
26.5.04

presidential debate

I was so excited earlier today when I heard that Princeton University was going to be the site of one of this year's Presidential Debates. Yay, the perfect opportunity to puke in public as W. is speaking. But no, I checked the official website, and Princeton is not listed. How much does that suck? I was actually very excited to be able to get to hear what Kerry has to say about a lot of thing since he, like so many other politicians, likes to talk in circles when fishing for soundbites.

But anyway, here's the quote of the day:

"Many of the punditry--of course not you, but other punditry--were quick to say no one is going to follow the United States of America."

George W. Bush
January 21, 2003
Sepaking to the press at the White House. Referring to the United States position on Iraq.

*quotes of the day come from Presidential (Mis)Speak

posted by Lauren@ 1:15 PM

2 Comments:

neither kerry nor bush deserve the white house.

rather than vote for the lesser of two evils, i'm just not gonna fill in anything for the president section of my ballot slip.

By Blogger Dante, at May 28, 2004 at 10:39 PM  

you realize that doing that solves absolutely nothing, right? but please, i'd rather you do that than vote for Nader.

By Blogger Lauren, at May 31, 2004 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns