:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:my new obsession
:tanning is a bitch
:down to the wire
:trying to fit a roung peg into a square hole...
:J. Lo's Cred
:reagan
:Heartbroken Philly
:Good Luck to Smary Jones in the Belmont Stakes! 
:girls lie too
:you gotta read this

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
14.6.04

d-day

Today is the day that the other shoe is going to drop, the shit is going to hit the fan, the....okay, I'm out of dumb euphemisms (my repetoire is very small). The point is, today is the day that pretty much determines where I'm going to get into law school. Yep, that's right, after months of whining about LSAT homework and going to class, etc., today is finally the day that I'm taking the LSAT. Right now it's 10:52 am (that's 7:52 am for you Dante) and I have to be at the testing center by 12:30pm. I just got out of the shower, I'm dressed, but I still have to dry my hair, do my makeup, put on socks and shoes, get my pencils ready, grab the admission ticket, and hightail it to the gas station for cigs before I actually go on my way. Luckily, as long as I stop babbling on here, that shouldn't take me more than 35 or 40 minutes. Okay, I need to stop typing. Is this pounding in my chest normal?

posted by Lauren@ 10:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns