:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:trying to fit a roung peg into a square hole...
:J. Lo's Cred
:reagan
:Heartbroken Philly
:Good Luck to Smary Jones in the Belmont Stakes! 
:girls lie too
:you gotta read this
:the senate comes to the fish
:Princeton Alumni Weekend P-Rade 
:happy memorial day

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
8.6.04

down to the wire

I'm officially taking the LSAT in 6 days (5 if you don't count today, 4 if you don't count today or Monday, the day I take the test, but who's counting?). I feel pretty good about it, especially after my last diagnostic, on which I got a 161. That definitely made me feel a bit more confident. And I heard that Testmasters students* tend to go up about 5 points on the real test from their highest diag. That would be freakin awesome since it would put me at a 166. That's almost high enough for my score to qualify as a partial tuition gift certificate. Anyway, the point is that I'm very happy with my score, but I'd be lying if I said that I'm not totally freaked out about taking the test on Monday. Unfortunately I have to deal with the reality that if I want to be a lawyer I have to deal with the fact that this test sort of determines which school it is that makes me a lawyer. I'm freaking myself out even more just writing about this. I gotta go.

*Usually I wouldn't be pushing the Testmasters program, but honestly, if you need to take an LSAT prep course, take this one. The method they use is amazing and I've gone up 9 points since my first diag and if I actually do go up another 5 on the actual test, well then that's a 14 point difference. Definitely worth the $1250 (that my parents spent because I am poor).

posted by Lauren@ 9:20 PM

1 Comments:

*hates on the sat*

i did damn well on the written part of the sat's but bombed the math portion like heroshima. as a result my score sucked bad.

otherwise i would prolly be at college right now.

By Blogger Dante, at June 9, 2004 at 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns