:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:days of summer
:no words
:the phillies game
:i'm really stupid sometimes
:this blows
:its over
:d-day
:my new obsession
:tanning is a bitch
:down to the wire

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
23.6.04

gripes

I have to get this off my chest. My biggest pet peeve ever is when someone finishes a roll of toilet paper and doesn't replace it. My second biggest pet peeve ever is when someone finishes a roll of toilet paper and doesn't take it off the holder-thingy and instead just leaves the new roll of toilet paper on top of it, or on the counter or something. I mean really, this shit drives me NUTS. And my brother and sister, with whom I share a bathroom, do this shit all the time. It makes me a very angry person. I've asked them over and over and over and over and over again to try to remember but they just don't do it. And so I get very hostile towards them.

Also my hostility could have something to do with the fact that when I woke up this morning there was no Life cereal left because my sister had eaten it all (she doesn't even like it, she was just too lazy to ask my mom to buy anything else, the little witch). I can't survive the day without at least 2 bowls of Life cereal in the morning. Oh, and then after my mom had gone to get some, during which time I went back to bed, my brother ate half of what she had gotten. I hate them. I need my own place. Or I just need the annoying younger siblings who have no respect for me or my food or my toilet paper preferences to leave the house so I can have it to myself.

And yes, I do know that I'm being irrational. But they really suck sometimes.

posted by Lauren@ 12:34 PM

1 Comments:

perfectly justifiable anger.

sometimes siblings can be a pain. but sometimes they are alright.

sorry to hear you had shitty morning. hope the rest of the day went better for ya.

my big pet peeve is seeing happy couples everywhere. makes me bitter that i'm not one of them. grrr.

but the toilet paper thing annoys me too.

By Blogger Dante, at June 23, 2004 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns