:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:d-day
:my new obsession
:tanning is a bitch
:down to the wire
:trying to fit a roung peg into a square hole...
:J. Lo's Cred
:reagan
:Heartbroken Philly
:Good Luck to Smary Jones in the Belmont Stakes! 
:girls lie too

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
14.6.04

its over

The LSAT is over. Wow. I can't believe its over. I'm really quite relieved, and I think I did well, but don't hold me to that. I should be getting my score in approximately 3 weeks, so around July 6 (according to the testing people). It's weird cuz a whole lot of my life has revolved around this stupid test for the past three months. Now I have to go back to living in the real world. But don't think I'm gonna change my schedule to work more hours. That would just be dumb. Anyway, went out and got schnockered tonight (not really, but I tossed back a few with a friend) and I gotta go to work in the morning, so its off to bed for me.

P.S. The dog is looking for something (maybe a fly or something) and won't stop sniffing around the pillows. That could be really annoying if I'm trying to get some shut-eye.

posted by Lauren@ 11:47 PM

2 Comments:

Just happened upon your blog and I'm enjoying reading a little about your life. I was wondering if I could post a link to it on my blog under my "reads" section. Let me know.

By Blogger The Pixie, at June 14, 2004 at 11:52 PM  

tossing back a few is fun.

especially if they are guinness.

congrats on getting past the test, let's just hope that your score is super high and awesome and such. :-)

By Blogger Dante, at June 15, 2004 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns