:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:tanning is a bitch
:down to the wire
:trying to fit a roung peg into a square hole...
:J. Lo's Cred
:reagan
:Heartbroken Philly
:Good Luck to Smary Jones in the Belmont Stakes! 
:girls lie too
:you gotta read this
:the senate comes to the fish

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
12.6.04

my new obsession

I don't know how it happened, but in the past few days I've been totally obsessed with Tobey Maguire. Even I'm starting to think I'm weird.

I'd never even seen the first Spider-Man movie, but today I went out and rented it because I decided that I liked Tobey Maguire and didn't want to see the second movie, which I believe is coming out in a few weeks, until after I had seen the first. Is that weird?

He was even in my dream the other night, but that could have had something to do with the fact that I've been obsessing over how cute he is for the past week. Like I said, I'm beginning to scare myself with this. Do any of you ever get weird, random celebrity crushes that take over for like a week at a time and then randomly go away?

I hope it goes away anyway. It's not like I know the guy, therefore have no chance in hell of ever getting it on with him, besides which I think he has a girlfriend. So maybe what I need is a real person to obsess about. Hmmm, I really need to meet more guys.

posted by Lauren@ 7:42 PM

5 Comments:

i still have a thing for kirsten dunst (who also happens to be in spider-man) ;-)

in fact, last week i had a dream about her and i sloppy kissing in the back of some cheesy club. she seemed drunk in the dream.

but very soft lips. i wonder how accurate my dream was.....

By Blogger Dante, at June 13, 2004 at 9:02 PM  

i have a plan. we're gonna storm the set of the next spider-man movie and kidnap tobey maguire and kirsten dunst. then we can both be happy and find out how accurate our dreams are.

By Blogger Lauren, at June 14, 2004 at 8:32 PM  

ooh that sounds like a *GOOD* plan.

i am all kinds of down with that.

By Blogger Dante, at June 14, 2004 at 10:05 PM  

kick ass. as soon as i hear that spidey 3 is filming in nyc we'll fly your ass out here to put our plan into action.

By Blogger Lauren, at June 14, 2004 at 11:53 PM  

tobey AND kirsten were on Entertainment Tonight tonight. i'm too tired to go into more detail, but it was good.

By Blogger Lauren, at June 16, 2004 at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns