:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:ah, the lottery
:gripes
:days of summer
:no words
:the phillies game
:i'm really stupid sometimes
:this blows
:its over
:d-day
:my new obsession

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
1.7.04

crazy crazy week

Yeah, yeah, I know. Long time no blog. I've been busy.

Last weekend I went to upstate NY for my cousin's high school graduation. It was nice to see the family, but not overly interesting otherwise. Then this Tuesday and Thursday (today that is) I had my volunteer training at Planned Parenthood. I'm going to be a Pregnancy Options Counselor. I would be more enthusiastic if I wasn't so damn tired. The training lasted from 9am until 4pm today and Tuesday. I'm on information overload right now.

Which is probably why I so enjoyed watching North Shore, that new show on FOX. Of course, my enjoyment of the show could also have something to do with the abundance of ridiculously hot and seriously underclothed men that are on the show, like the JFK Jr. lookalike (who played him in a TV movie I think) who is seriously gorgeous. Or that guy that plays the surf instructor. Yeah...mmmmm, mmmmm, good.

On the subject of hot guys, I saw Spider-Man 2 last night. (Dante, have you seen it yet? Our future spouses look pretty good in it!) Anyway, the movie was actually really awesome, which I wasn't totally expecting. I mean, I had read some reviews that said that it was a really good movie, but I guess I just didn't believe that an action hero movie could be that good. Then again, how could it be bad with Tobey Maguire swinging around in a skin-tight Spidey suit? But no, I mean, that's not what I was looking at. Riiight. But in all seriousness, the movie actually was pretty good and if you haven't seen the first one, I recommend that you rent the DVD and then go check out Spidey 2. It's definitely worth the $8. Or go see a matinee and only pay $5 or something. Okay, I'm done for tonight. Too tired to go on.

posted by Lauren@ 9:04 PM

2 Comments:

i haven't seen spidey2 yet, but fri night.

yeah, i am gonna drool over kirsten again. :-)

no worries about not blogging for a bit. you're worth the wait.

By Blogger Dante, at July 1, 2004 at 9:40 PM  

ok, yeah. we need to go find those two. i need kirsten and you need tobey.

it'll be so sweet.

*drools*

By Blogger Dante, at July 3, 2004 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns